Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Diagnosis

tell me who I am
tell me why I cry
tell me who to love
tell me how to die
tell me what it means
tell me what you can
tell me how I feel
tell me I'm a man
tell me what to know
tell me what she said
tell me how to grow
tell me 'bout my head
tell me it's alright
tell me how to fly
tell me not to fight
tell me just to lie
tell me she won't leave
tell me not to run
tell me when to grieve
tell me when I'm done
tell me if it's real
tell me time to go
tell me how you steal
tell me I don't know
tell me if it hurts
tell me that you care
tell me you're complete
tell me it's not fair
tell me why I hurt
tell me you will try
tell me I'm insane
tell me goodbye


[the inspiration for this was my roommate walking by saying the word diagnosis]

No comments:

Post a Comment